We are pleased to introduce the first fully automatic standalone SCENAR device in Australia – SCENAR®-Vertebra!
Developed jointly by RITM OKB ZAO and TRONITEK LLC, SCENAR-Vertebra utilises the best of SCENAR and DENAS technologies.
The SCENAR-Vertebra provides simple and easy treatment of the neck, spine, lower, mid and upper back. The device is suitable for both home and professional use. No training or consumables are required, as the device is operated by two easy steps:
- STEP 1 – select the treatment program,
- STEP 2 – Increase the energy level to a comfortable sensation.
All programs are automatic and the device will signal once the selected program is completed.
The SCENAR-Vertebra consist of two parts:
- Electrostimulation module – a pad with 48 stimulation electrodes;
- Control panel – a hand held unit with screen and keypad for device operation.
The device can be applied in the following cases:
— As the main treatment option in case of drug intolerance and contraindications to other options;
— As a part of a complex therapy for enhancing the effect of the main drug, homeopathic, manual therapy, as well as psychotherapy and other methods of treatment;
— As a symptomatic treatment for various painful conditions and syndromes.
This block contains unexpected or invalid content.ResolveConvert to HTML
- Acute and chronic pain syndromes in case of spine, joint, and muscle diseases;
- Rehabilitation after diseases, surgeries, injuries;
- Individual intolerance of electrical current;
- Presence of an implanted pacemaker;
- Epileptic status;
- Neoformations of any location and etiology;
- Vein thrombosis;
- Acute febrile state of an unknown etiology;
- Extreme psychic excitement due to alcohol or drugs.
|Power Supply||2 x Batteries type LR6/AA and USB|
|Max current consumption||300 mA or less|
|Influencing frequencies||20 Hz – 200 Hz|
|Program A||Treatment of the back for the whole length of spine|
|Program B||Selected treatment of the cervical, thoracic, or lumbar spinal areas (acute pain therapy)|
|Program C||Selected treatment of the cervical, thoracic or lumbar spinal areas (mild or chronic pain therapy)|
|Program D||Treatment of a selected small zone on the back (acute pain)|
|Program E||Interactive therapy mode – acute or chronic pain, rehabilitation of the locomotor system in painful disorders.|
|Dimensions||Control panel – 140?55?28 mm; Electrostimulation module – 900?365?70 mm|
|Weight (without batteries)||Electrostimulation module – not exceeding 5000 g; Control panel – not exceeding 180 g|
We expect the first delivery in 2 weeks.
Price is $3950